Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and supporters
- Cultivate relationships with donors
- Manage the organization’s donor database (Tessitura)
- Track and evaluate fundraising efforts
- Organize events
- Develop and draft internal and external documents and materials to build or retain relationships with donors, volunteers, community members, and other supporters of the organization.
Qualifications / Education:
The best candidate will be chosen from a pool of currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate students who can demonstrate that they seek to gain hands-on experience in fundraising. They will demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to clearly communicate in person, on the telephone and in writing.
- Minimum 10 hours a week spent in the office.
- Submittal of all work assignments within determined deadlines.
$100/week stipend paid for the duration of the internship.
Application process: Interested candidates should forward a resume, major course listings, and a writing/project sample of their choosing to email@example.com. Candidates will be invited to interview based on submitted materials.
The Gulf Coast Symphony is an equal opportunity employer.