The Ford Agency is seeking entry level candidates to join an exciting and growing non-profit team in the arts industry. This role will be have the opportunity to engage with members and help them navigate the organization's resources. The successful candidates will have an outstanding phone manner, strong email communication skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates with internship or on-campus work experience where they can immediately be a part of a team and learn many foundational skills for career growth!
- Provide outstanding service and guidance to inquiries
- Respond to email inquiries with clear and helpful information
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
- Proficient in MSOffice