Fairfax University of America is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) institution committed to setting a new standard in higher education. Through our student-centered approach, we strive to provide the most positive environment for learning available anywhere. Our programs are structured to allow students great flexibility in the design and direction of their own studies. To keep pace with the latest developments in technology and teaching, our curriculum and materials are regularly reviewed and revised, and our instructors receive further training, as necessary.
It is the policy of FXUA to provide equal employment and educational opportunities for all people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, disability, source of income, place of residence or business, and veteran status. An integral part of this policy is to administer recruiting , hiring, working conditions, benefits and privileges of employment, compensation, training, opportunity for advancement including upgrades and promotion, transfer, and termination of employment including layoff and recall for all employees in accordance with this policy.
Position Overview: We are seeking talented personnel to remotely recruit and assist students throughout their enrollment process. The role of Admissions Representative is rewarding and fulfilling for qualified personnel who have a passion for assisting potential students who are preparing to begin their pursuit of educational excellence.
The Admissions Representative actively assists in the enrollment of students as detailed in enrollment policy procedure provided by the FXUA Admissions procedures. The Admission Representative and is directly accountable to the FXUA Director of Admissions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interview prospective students to determine interest in attending FXUA.
- Use phone, email and text to contact prospective students.
- Use phone, email and text to communicate with prospective students.
- Determine if prospective student has the desire and qualifications to attend FXUA.
- Organize and manage leads generated through multiple sources.
- Communicate to prospective students all details as they relate to the particular program of interest.
- Keep accurate records of communication, interviews conducted, and enrollments generated.
- Recommend qualified prospective students for admission into FXUA.
- Accurately complete all paperwork associated with the enrollment process.
- Attend all meetings via remote meeting software including GotoMeeting and Zoom.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of individuals.
- Organizing documentation as required by admissions policies
- Must possess extremely strong ethics.
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
NOTE: Candidates selected for a phone screen or an interview will be contacted. Please do not call to follow up on your application as we have a high volume of calls and will not be able to respond to every inquiry