Position Title: Data and Evaluation Associate
Reports to: Manager of Data and Evaluation
Position Status: FT
Location: Remote/Hybrid must be willing to travel to the CT or NY office
Target Start Date: December 2021
Salary Range: $50,000 to $76,000 (New hires’ salaries are assessed based on location, experience and salary band.)
About All Our Kin
All Our Kin is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization that trains, supports, and sustains family child care educators to ensure that children and families have the foundations they need to succeed in school and in life. At All Our Kin, we support family child care educators at every stage of their development – from parents and caregivers to professional educators and business owners – using a strength-based, high-touch approach. Through our programs, family child care providers succeed as early childhood educators and small business owners; parents have access to high-quality, affordable child care, making it possible for them to enter into and remain within the workforce; and infants and toddlers gain the enriching experiences that prepare them to succeed in school and in life. All Our Kin is recognized as a national model, and has been proven through studies to raise the quality, availability, and sustainability of family child care.
All Our Kin first opened its doors in a housing development in New Haven, Connecticut in 1999. Today, we serve over 1,000 family child care educators with networks representing five Connecticut cities and New York City, in addition to the surrounding communities.
All Our Kin recognizes that diversity and opportunity are fundamental to children's lives and to
our work, and we seek to build a team that reflects the diversity we celebrate in our nation and
community. We welcome and encourage all qualified applicants who share our vision, as we want to engage all those who can contribute to our work and this mission. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply for this position, and we do not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law.
What You Will Do
- This position will report to the Manager of Data and Evaluation and will work closely with program staff and development team members
- Clean and analyze internal All Our Kin data to use for reporting and program improvements
- Train and support All Our Kin staff in data collection and data entry
- Monitor data accuracy and completion in All Our Kin’s CRM (Salesforce)
- Train and support program and administrative staff’s CRM use
- Design, build, and analyze surveys in Survey Monkey and Google Forms
- Design and update results tables in Excel
- Support and participate in program observations, focus groups, and other qualitative data collection
- Work on additional projects as needed, including supporting All Our Kin’s equity work and planning for new programs
Who You Are
Believes in and is committed to:
- All Our Kin’s mission, model, and core values
- The value of family child care and its role in making high-quality child care available to all children
- Combating systemic racism and injustice
- Elevating the voices, experiences, and expertise of family child care providers and families
- Engaging in continuous learning and creative problem-solving
Is able to:
- Take initiative on projects and adapt to a changing environment
- Work comfortably and proficiently with Excel, including using of formulas
- Organizational skills, and can set priorities and manage multiple projects
- Written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex information and to tailor communication for different audiences
- Spanish proficiency strongly preferred
Has 3+ years of experience in a data management or evaluation role or has a BA in a related field and at least 1 year hands on experience working with data or research
What You Can Expect
All Our Kin is an innovative, high-impact organization that empowers a growing number of family child care providers, children, and families to succeed. As we scale All Our Kin’s reach, we strive to maintain the collaborative, values-centered environment that is our hallmark and to continually invest in the backbone of our organization: our talented, mission-driven team. All Our Kin is an equal opportunity employer and recognizes that diversity and opportunity are fundamental to children’s lives and to our work.
Some of the benefits we offer to our staff members include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation time- Three weeks paid annual vacation as well as federal holidays and a December holiday (typically December 24 – January 1)
- Retirement Plan- All Our Kin offers a 403(b) plan
All Our Kin is an equal opportunity employer and recognizes that diversity and opportunity are fundamental to children’s lives and to our work. We offer competitive salary and benefits, a flexible schedule, and the opportunity to work with a team of skilled, motivated, and committed professionals. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our team members are currently working in the office, remotely or hybrid.
AOK complies with all CDC, OEC and ADA COVID guidelines and recommendations for educators, children, families and employees. Masks are required at All Our Kin’s worksites. COVID 19 Vaccination or approved exemption and exemption protocol is required for all new hires before a start date. Please feel free to email the People Development and Equity Department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to https://allourkin.recruitee.com/o/data-evaluation-associate