Are you a passionate innovator looking to harness the power of technology to do more good? You’ve come to the right place. At Bonterra, our purpose is to power those who power social impact. To that end, we serve the people who make social good possible—the doers behind the scenes across nonprofits, public agencies, corporations, philanthropic organizations, and foundations.
As the second-largest and fastest-growing social good software company in the world, Bonterra brings together leading solutions from CyberGrants, EveryAction, Network for Good, Social Solutions, and their respective entities. By bringing our intuitive technology and expertise together, Bonterra will enable unprecedented connectivity between social good organizations and their community of supporters and constituents. This will reshape philanthropic giving, empower digital transformation, and bring the social good sector the technology it needs to accelerate lasting social change.
We are currently operating as a remote workforce and have equipped our teams with the technology to stay connected to each other and our customers.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
Are you a nonprofit industry luminary and expert level philanthropic fundraiser who wants to do good while also doing well? The GM of Fundraising and Engagement (F&E), a $ 130M business line growing 40% within Bonterra, is looking to appoint a Chief Fundraising Officer . The person in this critical role will be adept at developing fundraising strateg ies and practices , nonprofit management , and influencing Bonterra’s employees, customers, and prospects as well as the nonprofit market. As a member of the Fundraising and Engagement management team, you’ll get to work with tenured experts in both the SaaS technology and nonprofit sectors. Together we’ll win the market for Bonterra, but more importantly, you will help us empower over 1 million nonprofit leaders and people who fundraise.
- Support the GM by providing nonprofit sector and fundraising practice insights for the board and C-level executives
- Bring your nonprofit industry gravitas to key client engagements and industry forums
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise (SME) in support of marketing, events, and partnerships
- Act as the internal voice of the fundraiser for other teams such as R&D, Marketing, and Services
- Advance fundraising practice knowledge across Bonterra employees to drive better service and product fit for our nonprofit customers
- Help define the future of tech enabled fundraising and engagement to guide and influence our future products & services
- Help win/retain key nonprofit accounts
- Maintain a network of fundraising experts, thought partners and influencers in the industry
- Master’s degree or equivalent in experience
- 15 years of fundraising related and nonprofit leadership experience
- Familiarity with common fundraising software and tools and vendor selection processes
- Understanding fundraising and marketing/engagement best practices related to digital channels and development office operations
- Experience in fundraising curriculum development and practice assessment
- CFRE Certification
- Superlative presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Portfolio of thought leadership, authored articles and industry presentations is a plus
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Proactive, results-oriented, with a positive, can-do attitude
About Social Solutions Global:
Our team is made up of industry experts and advocates who are 100% committed to supporting the doers of social good. We are currently undergoing an effort to create the vision and values that embody our collective organization and embrace the individuals who make up our community.
Some of our comprehensive and competitive benefits include:
- Equity for ALL regular, full-time employees from individual contributors to management – share in our success!
- Up to 15 paid company holidays including some commemorating social justice events and self-care
- Paid volunteer time
- Resources for savings and investments
- Paid parental leave
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs.
- Opportunities to learn, develop, network, and connect
- When we can—company-sponsored events and swag!!