The Kina'ole Family of Companies is looking for a Cultural Advisor to work remote.
The Cultural Advisor works on integrating aspects of Hawaiian culture throughout the family of companies through the following ways:
Events - Both For Profits and Non-Profits
- Appreciation Awards
- Thank you, letters, to donors and others
- Company Events - Implementing Hawaiian Culture into companywide events.
- Internal Communications - Hawaii section for Newsletters, Birthdays, messaging important events in Hawaii (I.E. Merrie Monarch) other creative stories to share with employees that talk about things in Hawaii. Past, Present, whatever you think is cool (Friends who doing important things anywhere in the world)
- If possible, on-site person for events in Hawaii. Either in person or someone of your recommendation to stand in for you.
- Utilizing Hawaiian History for inter office work relations.
- Helping to determine Native Hawaiian work in kind services
- Seeking Hawaiian Entrepreneurs and helping the company stay up to date with Native Hawaiian issues
Kina'ole Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status