An established nonprofit organization located in downtown Denver is looking to add an Accounts Payable Specialist to their team!
About the company and Accounts Payable Specialist role:
- Excellent benefits including paid holidays, PTO, health/dental/vision, pension plan, volunteer and wellness days, and more!
- Organization runs over 50 programs in Colorado and directly gives back to their communities.
- Friendly, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
- Leadership is employee focused and promotes an inclusive and positive culture.
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will report to the Director of Accounting Services.
- Parking is provided on-site, and company offers a hybrid work schedule.
Accounts Payable Specialist Duties:
- process full cycle accounts payable of approximately 200 checks/week in Sage Intacct
- accounts payable journal entries
- reconcile vendor accounts
- credit card reconciliations
- mileage reimbursement checks
- other accounts payable duties as needed
Accounts Payable Specialist Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years of accounts payable experience
- Sage Intacct experience is a plus!
- proficient with MS Excel
- excellent communication skills
- nonprofit mindset of giving back to the community and a team player!
Hours for the Accounts Payable Specialist are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (Hybrid work schedule) in a business-casual environment (jeans on Fridays!).
Accounts Payable Specialist candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check