Digital Marketing Manager
What Makes this Position Different than Any Other Position in Newport Great people working in an amazing global non-profit organization with more than 100 years of history.
Best in class benefits:
- 4% no-match-required 401k (Currently)
- Excellent health care with heavy employer contribution and low deductibles, including medical, dental and vision
- Comp-time and flexible Schedule
- PTO includes up to 4 weeks of vacation, 12 holidays, 3 personal days, and 10 sick days, liberal bereavement, and other leaves of absence (plus more)
- Free Tennis clinics, free court time, free use of the club gym, employee discount, free tickets to some events.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a key team member in the Marketing Department’s efforts to elevate the ITHF brand and drive business to all business units. The position supports all aspects of the Hall of Fame and has a particular focus on email and digital marketing efforts. Reporting to the SVP of Content and Partnerships, the Digital Marketing Manager will manage email, paid digital and social media ad campaigns.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Create, implement, and manage digital marketing strategy
• Create onboarding, nurturing, reengaging email campaigns, etc. - including both writing copy and Hubspot execution
• Come up with and execute multi-channel account-based campaigns, collaborating with other specialists on the team
• Manage the Hubspot database, lists and contacts which includes ensuring database functionality and timely upgrades.
• Hubspot Email Marketing
o Develop email marketing campaigns – audience segmentation, creative
development, and execution.
o Come up with findings about the best & worst performing emails, strategies, audiences, etc, and then optimize
• Hubspot Funnel
o Assess contacts at different stages on the funnel and provide useful insights and implement workflows to nurture contacts
o For example: what channel generates the most leads, what channel generates most Closed Opportunities, what regions are the best to execute specific
campaigns in, and how many touchpoints it takes to convert between funnel stages
• Create, implement, and manage digital advertising including display, google and social ad campaigns
• Oversee Marketing Data Specialist to help deliver progress reports on key performance metrics and then formulate action plans based on analysis
• Stay up to date with evolving digital industry news and trends Digital Marketing Manager (HubSpot exp. req.)
Requirements & Preferred Skills
• Hubspot experience required
• Experience working with data for customer lifecycle marketing
• Experience with third-party integration services like Workato
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and organizational skills with critical attention to detail, and the ability to communicate complex ideas in accessible ways
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with digital marketing, social media, and email marketing preferred
• Ability to conceptualize creative projects and translate complex ideas
• Ability to think strategically and execute effectively
• Proactive, will find solutions, ask questions, and take ownership of assigned projects from start to finish
• Strong organization, planning and communication skills, with ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• A healthy respect for deadlines: the ability to prioritize progress over perfection and the drive to see projects through to completion
• A good attitude, a willingness to learn and be part of a team
• Must be willing to commute to the office at least three days per week
Location & Time Commitment:
• Position is based at the International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, Rhode Island.
This a full-time, year-round position with full benefits
About the International Tennis Hall of Fame
- The International Tennis Hall of Fame preserves and promotes the history of tennis and celebrates its champions, thereby serving as a vital partner in the growth of tennis globally. The ITHF is a non-profit organization located in Newport, Rhode Island. It is a dynamic organization comprised of diverse business operations to support that overall mission.
- The Museum at the ITHF chronicles the history of tennis and the stories of its greatest champions through an extraordinary collection and interactive exhibits.
- The Hall of Fame Tennis Club is a year-round tennis facility offering junior and adult programming on three surfaces – grass, hard courts, and clay.
- Annually in July, the International Tennis Hall of Fame hosts the Infosys Hall of Fame Open, an ATP Tour event. The tournament is hosted in conjunction with Hall of Fame Enshrinement Weekend when the ultimate honor in tennis is presented.
- The tournament is hosted in conjunction with Hall of Fame Enshrinement Weekend when the highest honor in tennis is presented to the sport’s greatest champions.
• Resumes and cover letters should be submitted to: email@example.com