Longstanding nonprofit dedicated to the advancement of the liberal arts seeks a Program Associate to join their team. This position will provide administrative and programmatic support for external initiatives funded by the association.
- Manage proactive calendar and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Coordinate communications with externally based program participants, educators, and administrators.
- Provide general administrative support including tracking budgets, staffing conference calls, and taking meeting minutes.
- Support the external applicant process by tracking received applications and facilitating the selection process.
- Ensure all relevant program data is accurately entered within the appropriate databases.
- Proof outgoing communications materials including brochures, correspondence, and other program documents.
- Track budget records.
- Process expense reimbursements and invoices.
- Maintain digital and hardcopy filing systems.
- Excellent organizational skills with a close attention to detail and deadlines.
- Effective time management, project management, and collaboration skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in an advocacy group or other nonprofit organization.
- Experience in calendar management and travel arrangement.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
Not the right role for you? To be considered for other openings with Whitman Associates Inc, please submit your resume to us directly by emailing email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each candidate individually.