Youth Homes is searching for the next Chief Executive Officer. Youth Homes is a non profit 501(c)(3) organization that cares for children who are facing abuse, neglect, emotional trauma and substance abuse problems. Youth Homes provides protective care for children of Western Montana in distressed circumstances. This care includes sheltering, therapeutic care, adoption assistance, and school services. Youth Homes draws support for its operations from the state, grants, and donations.
In carrying out the duties of the CEO, there are three primary areas of focus: 1.) Managing internal operations, 2.) reaching out to the community and our stakeholders, and 3.) regularly engaging governmental interfaces. The CEO is responsible for the overall image and success of our organization that puts above all other factors the welfare and security of the children in our care.
- 5 years’ experience in effective non-profit leadership including principles of management, fund raising, grant writing and operations
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Mental Health, Public Administration or Business preferred.
- Minimum of 30 semester credits in the field of social sciences that includes sociology, anthropology, communication studies, economics, education, geography, history, law, linguistics, political science, and psychology.
- Demonstrable budget and financial management experience, ability to navigate Montana’s child welfare and mental health funding streams.
- Demonstrable experience within the juvenile justice, child welfare and mental health systems or experience in a similar rural state system.
- Demonstrable experience with legislatures, policy setting and state agency decision making.
If you are the ideal candidate for the next CEO of Youth Homes, please submit your letter of interest and resume. The full job description will be shared upon request. TogetHR Consulting is conducting the search.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $95,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Missoula, MT 59802: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- nonprofit leadership: 5 years (Required)
- helping disadvantaged youth: 2 years (Preferred)
- financial management and budgeting: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location