SAFFT is a growing nonprofit seeking a high-energy, experienced individual to join our dedicated team of professionals. SAFFT provides services to children, biological parents, foster parents and kinship care placements to create healthier, stronger and safer environments for children. For more information on our services, please visit www.safft.org.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree with applicable business or social service experience
- Must have business management experience
- Must be available for occasional evening and weekend community events, fundraising, and operational oversight.
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the chief strategist and spokesperson for the organization, responsible for steering the organization, and working in partnership with the Board of Directors (BOD) and staff.
- The CEO takes an active role on all aspects of the company, including being directly responsible for ensuring a robust revenue stream.
- In collaboration with the Director of Operations, the CEO will recruit, train, and oversee a talented team.
- Develops and oversees the organization’s goal and strategies to advance the mission
Public Relations and Community Impact
- Lead a culture of collaboration to maintain strong relationships with system stakeholders namely Child Welfare Agencies, Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) for children, Child Placing Agencies (CPA), Juvenile Courts, Foster Parents, and the faith-based communities.
- Oversee public relations, marketing and communications
- Attend community events and meetings to speak about the organization and its mission
- Develop a long-lasting donor base for the organization and successfully manage the relationship with donors
In one document, please submit a cover letter and resume via email only. In the subject line, please include: “CEO SAFFT”
Applications will be reviewed beginning September 15, 2022 and accepted until the position is filled. Anticipated start date is October 2022.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cumming, GA 30040: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location