Hospice Foundation Administrator :
What You Must Have: :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with knowledge in marketing, public charity, and/or non-profit foundation management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including public speaking
- Strong creative, strategic, analytic, leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to design and execute marketing, communications and public relations activities
- Oversee the design and production of print materials, publications, on-line communications
- Ability to build a network within the for-profit organization
- Experience in supervising and directing employees or contracted employees
Full Time Employee Benefits :
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% employer matching
- Company car for qualifying individuals
Essential Duties: :
- Build relationships with the community and create strategic partnerships that allow for fund distribution, program integration and increased awareness of both the Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation and the Heart to Heart Hospice Corporation
- Expand public relations and press activities
- Integrate the activities of the foundation with the corporation through employee trainings and communications
- Ensure that all legal and accounting functions are properly managed to ensure compliance with IRS guidelines and maintain 501c3 status
- Maintain foundation records for IRS purposes and coordinate with foundation attorneys to ensure timely preparation of taxes and compliance
- Ensure that CMS guidelines and HIPAA guidelines are adhered to in all Foundation activities
- Provide regular financial and grant making reporting to the Board of Trustees, the Executive Team and Heart to Heart Hospice Management
- Arrange annual Board of Directors meeting, take and distribute minutes at meetings, and coordinate all conference calls requested by Board members
- Manage and oversee board meetings and advisory council meetings
- Build structure of the foundation including list management, donor relations, material and website building, and the creation and maintenance of communication tools and guidelines for all giving
- Maintain fundraising records including donation tracking & donor database
- Review, and process all foundation grant requests and activities
- Maintain files for the foundation of photos, records, marketing materials and ensure that stock of marketing materials is sufficient. Coordinate with community education representatives and sales and marketing managers to ensure that they have sufficient material.
- Act as liaison between for-profit corporation and foundation to ensure maximum engagement of employees/staff/volunteers in foundation activities
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation :
We are looking for a compassionate, experienced, and talented Foundation Administrator that is experienced in customer service and eager to join an exciting organization.
You can Make A Difference in the lives of others! :
The vision of the Heart to Heart Hospice Foundation is to honor those nearing the end of life through greater care, greater education and a commitment to celebrate life!
It is this Agency's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.